(DH) Prologue- Descent

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: (DH) Prologue- Descent

Post  Ichor on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Chekov: (Yeah, that'll be another fellowship test.)

Chelkar:

Out of the corner of your eye, you can make out Watchmaster Jaeger's approach. The Guardsman's left hand rests on her helmet's micro-bead,the Watchmaster appearing to be receiving vox transmission. After few nods and 'uh-huhs', the Watchmaster now addresses you.

"Well sir," Jaeger exclaims, arms stretched open in sardonic demeanor , "it appears Captain Eichel would like to have a pleasant chat with you."

As she speaks, the armored transports of 1st and 4th platoons, backed by Leman Russ support, now arrive onto the scene. Their thunderous advance shakes and rattles the debris next to you, and the combined noise of over a dozen vehicles masks the faint sound of what you make out to be a Screamer. The Command Trojan of Lieutenant Abendroth pulls up beside you, and the surprised officer leaps off the side of her transport before also speaking to you.

"Lieutenant Chelkar, heh. I thought you'd already arrived at Borcage by now."

Broklaw:

Besides the soldiers in the watchtower, about 20 other infantrymen and 3 Land Crawlers (a common agricultural vehicle in the imperium converted for war) are converging on your position.
Ichor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samu3 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Ichor wrote:Chekov: (Yeah, that'll be another fellowship test.)

Fellowship 57, Peer Military for +10, Master Orator for greator area of effect.

Rolling on the Dungens and Dragons Dice Roller I get 24(-10 = 14 = Success

Feeling contempt in the knowledge that he had restored the mens faith in their leadership; Chekov leave's to search for another Chimera.

Samu3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuL3ZrDI2zY

"Yes well, one of my men decided to attempt negotiations with them, a long shot I know..But he has his ways."
"Do you mind if I use your vox to speak with the captain?"
Area51T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Broklaw calls out through the external vox. "You have 1 chance to give up. Before you are slaughtered not for the the False Emperor but for the Tzeentch! He is the Changer of Ways, The Raven God, The Lord of Mutation! He is the master of all than changes, and the changer of all that remains! His will is Chaos, and all the creatures of Chaos are but fleeting thoughts in his vast mind! Give in to the Master of Change, and embrace the gifts he shall bestow upon you!"
Broklaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichor on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:54 pm

Broklaw: The loudspeaker of the watchtower crackles to life.

A harsh, rasping voice emerges forth:

"Who do you think you are, little man? You show up first in an Imperial vehicle, of all things, and now you claim you allegiance to the legends of childrens' stories? No, Imperial, I will be the one delivering the ultimatum. You will either surrender, or we shall knit you a lead blanket."

With that, the Militiamen quickly move into firing positions, leveling their rows of auto guns and disposable launchers towards your vehicle.
Ichor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:46 pm

'So be it.' he says to himself. Broklaw jumps back into the gunners position and opens fire on the nearest squad. killing ten of the 20 militiamen. (ROLLS DONE IN STEAM CHAT WITH ICHOR. too many rolls for post. lol) Switching his aim to one of the technicles he pulls fires a wave of las fire at the machine crippling its structure and killing the crew.
Broklaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichor on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Broklaw:

Enemy Turn-

Three militiamen open fire with a Disposable Launcher (Krak Missle). Two of the missiles miss, while one hits but fails to penetrate the armor. 2 Outrider Scout vehicles arrive on the scene, fast and agile quad-wheelers with rocket launchers outfitted upon their hulls. They move 15 meters but do not fire, instead preparing to aim.

Positions: The militiamen are taking cover behind fallen logs and bushes (AP 2, primitive) with the exception of one in the watchtower (AP 4), and the Outrider Scouts are moving through marsh.

There are 11 Militia units left.

Chekov:
Sufficiently motivated, the platoon's warriors now share a new found respect for their Vostroyan confessor.
(Your speech and prayer efforts have increased the Guardsmens' Command disposition from Indifferent to Loyal.)

Chelkar:
"It's your position on the line, not mine sir."
Through a quick series of button presses and adjustments, the Watchmaster opens up a channel to Eichel.
Upon having the connecting to the captain's vox channel, you are struck with a hail of abuse:

"Throne-dammit, lieutenant Chelkar, Tac-com is telling me you are attempting to assault the entire encampment with a lone man inside an APC! What exactly is the rest of your platoon doing, may I ask? And do you realize your actions will stall the entire advance? By the Emperor, if-"

Abendroth cuts into the conversation, a mild feeling of concern detectable in the lieutenant's speech.

"Lieutenant Chelkar. I assume some task has not occurred as planned?"

Like the speech of most native to Krieg, Abendroth's tone of voice straddles mainly between apathetic and grim.

Last edited by Ichor on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ichor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:57 am

"You honestly think you have a chance? I have ground your numbers to nearly half in less than 10 minutes! Surrender or Die!" he calls through the external vox accidentally sending it over platoon comms as well."
Broklaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samu3 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 pm

(( Chekov will prepare for the attack, when the platoon is ready he will mount his transport))

Samu3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:55 pm

"I wasn't aware my actions would stall the advance sir, however my man is quite capable and will probably capture or destroy the camp. Nevertheless I'll get the platoon moving immediately."
Area51T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 am

(As you all know Sang aka Talos, has left the RP and wishes to be killed off we have determined his fate as thus follows. and yes everything is godmodded but since hes dieing it doesnt matter)

Upon arriving at the landing zone, Talos hears the vox transmission of Trooper Broklaw. Several events since his deployment have been causing troubling thoughts in his mind. Sensing the need to aid his fellow trooper and end his pain he finds and abandoned civilian utility vehicle nearby. He proceeds to secretly load the vehicle with explosives and takes off after Broklaw. Upon his arrival at the carnage he sees many dead and a scorch mark where a missile impacted the Chimera. "It is good to see you alive Broklaw. I will aid you in this battle." He sees out of his peripheral vision 2 Outrider vehicles and watches them aim. He knew what had to be done as he floored the accelerator and headed straight for them. the words "Lets Rock." played through hiss mind as he spoke his last words to his brothers as he approached the attackers at great speed, "Broklaw," he calls through the Vox, "Chekov, Chelkar 3rd Company, its been an honor. Make this count." Several seconds passed as he closed his eyes prayed a small prayer to the Emperor and shouted over the Vox, "FOR THE EMPERO..." static ends his transmission as the massive explosion kills obliterates the two vehicles, their crew and the 4 infantry with the foul luck to stand near it.

https://2img.net/h/i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv175/Argentus33333333333/Thewinnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg?t=1295594322

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : to post this... THIS ISNT MENTION BUT A RANDOM REBEL RUNS UP TO THE SITE AND TBAGS WHERE THE TRUCK ESPLODED, edit 2: AND RIGHT BEFORE HE DIED MEMORYS OF MANY PRON FILMS WITH SPACE MARINES FLASHED THROUGH HIS MIND. edit 3 the pic)
Broklaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:58 am

Let us Take a moment to remember our dear friend Sangheilitat.

Who could forget this moment?
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=8YAJVHW0

Or this moment?
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=XLUMYCOC

Or This?
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=G1O0CFZT

Ah, such great times indeed.

We will miss you dearly sangheilitat (lol no we won't)
Area51T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 pm

-walk up to the commanding officer-
"Greetings, I have been sent to offer my assistance."
firstandonly246

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

firstandonly246 wrote:-walk up to the commanding officer-
"Greetings, I have been sent to offer my assistance."

"Sup G, we're getting ready to move out so get your stuff together."
Area51T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

-salutes and walks away to prepare-
-wonders why the CO acts in such an informal way-
firstandonly246

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Victrix, Chelkar and Chekov:

Abendroth places a hand upon her micro-bead, presumably receiving a message from Captain Eichel. The Lieutenant issues a curt nod before running off to rejoin with the rest of her platoon; evidently the platoons have just been given the order to move out.

Almost immediately, a string of orders wring out from across the Krieg platoons, Watchmasters and Lieutenants quickly ushering troops into position. With clockwork alacrity characteristic of their forces, the Death Korps embark on their transports and begin to reposition to the front lines. With the addition of first and fourth platoon's armored transports, a sizable formation of combat vehicles visibly thunder across Nazara's broken landscape, crushing rotten logs and overturning moss covered stones. The Catpain can still be heard on your end of the channel.

"... Lieutenant! You will take your men, and you will breach the Borcage's perimeter by 0800 hours! Do you understand that Lieutenant? Are you still on this vox channel?"

Broklaw:

Enemy Turn-

1 Militiaman repositions 3 meters to equip a disposable launcher.
5 Militiamen open fire with Autoguns. They have no effect on your vehicle.
1 Militiaman uses the Auxiliary Grenade launcher in his Autogun. A krak grenade hits the front armor of your vehicle, but fails to penetrate.

Positions: 5 Militiamen with Autoguns are taking cover among various debris in the marsh (AP 2, primitive). 1 Militiaman with an Autogun is taking cover within the watchtower. (AP 4)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sashaisop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:21 pm

As Broklaw was momentarily stunned by Atair's sacrifice he almost failed to see the man heading for the fallen missile launcher. He quickly opens fire on him almost incinerating him with the blast. He then sweeps the fire over to the remaining 6 rebels who had the foolish idea to hide behind such inadequate cover. When the noise settled, there was none left alive. He exited his vehicle with his bolt pistol firmly gripped in his right hand. He silently dares one of them to twitch or fake death. After checking some of the bodies for survivors he starts to walk back toward his chimera when he hears a moan coming from a wounded rebel. Seizing the man and dragging him off to a tree he fetched some rope (or equivalent) from the chimera and hangs the bastard from the tree. Admiring his work and satisfied they were all dead he heads back to his chimera where he grabs his can of fine Vahallan tanna tea and jumps up on top of the vehicle, pulls out his Malefic Codex and relaxes waiting for the rest of the company to catch up. "Seeing as how the commissariat and probably most of high command wants me dead now for what i did, I cant wait to see their reaction to my massacre." he says to no one in particular.
Broklaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Over the Vox he says to the rest of the attacking force, his company in particlular, "Well third company looks like your lazy Kriegan asses missed all the fighting. Compound secure. Broklaw out."
Broklaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 pm

The Captain Fag wrote: "... Lieutenant! You will take your men, and you will breach the Borcage's perimeter by 0800 hours! Do you understand that Lieutenant? Are you still on this vox channel?"

"Of course captain! I'll have my men moving right away, over and out!"

*Runs off to prepare the platoon.*

Area51T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:39 pm

As Victrix finishes his meditation, he hears the Captain give his orders over the bead and goes runs to go and find his CO. While trying to locate him he over hears an astonishing claim that a man named Broklaw just sent a message through Vox channels saying that he has secured the compound. He can see doubt in the faces of the soilders as he passes them by, knowing that they are thinking that it is impossible for just one man to take out an entire compound by himself. Victrix quickly dismisses the likelihood that one soilder could do such a feat and awaits his orders from the Lieutenant.
firstandonly246

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 pm

*Gets his men in formation*

"Alright boys we're running late so the sooner we board these chimeras the better!
You! *points at all the PCs* you lot are coming with me, lets move it people, Go Go Go!!!"
Area51T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yes sir!"

*Runs along in formation with the other troops as he whispers a prayer to the Emperor*

"Before the swollen gaze of the Dark Eye, do I stand
I hold for He who long ago sacrificed for man
I will yield no ground, I shall take no step back
In His name and for His will, I will never surrender"
firstandonly246

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:50 am

He continues to relax on his chimera sipping tanna tea, and listening to the buzz of chatter over the comms. "You know you all are really slow. Im getting bored of staring at the sky and im running out of tanna. Hurry up for the Emperors sake." he spams over the comm channels. "Oh and i want a fucking medal for this. When was the last time one man killed off an entire regiment of enemy troops by himself?" he begins to carve the number of kills onto the chimera and scribing his name into it. "Oh and one last thing. I want this Chimera. Shes lucky."
Broklaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samu3 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:22 am

Klaxon’s resounding throughout the base alerting its occupants to the coming battle. Within second’s every man was up and making a frantic dash for their transports, officers screamed orders at the top of their lungs and the Adepts Mechanicus could be seen performing the final rights that would usher the vehicles into combat. Leaping from his seat beside the Company Preacher Chekov gave a brief farewell before snagging his Lasgun from its position on the table and accompanying a few passing Kreigian’s to their Chimera’s.

Scrambling up the ramp of his chosen vehicle Chekov eyed the men inside; among them was Rothschild, who Chekov still remembered from earlier. Seating himself in-between the Watchmaster and another gritty looking Kreigian trooper; Chekov began to mutter numerous litanies under his breath. As the Chimera rocked to the groan of its engines a soldier across from him began to shake. It was unlike his people, to show even the smallest hint of fear when facing down the possibility of death itself. Still Chekov leaned forward in his seat, bringing his left hand up to pry his Aquila from its chain on his neck. Placing the symbol firmly in the man’s palm Chekov pulled himself back up and checked the Power-pack in his Lasgun.

“ Broklaw is a fool, when we arrive do not praise his supposed bravery. He has overstepped his position and thinks only of himself, whatever the case is when we get there I want you all to keep an eye on him.”

Samu3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 pm

As he steps inside the Chimera, he smells the familiar odor of oils and machinery. He remembers his life on the warship "Emperor's Grace" before the Black Ships took him away. The constant sound of machinery, men and women walking along the halls, and the smell of ritual oils and sweat. He started to shiver, the memories were painful to think of for it always led to the inevitable capture of the Inquisition. He did not resent the Inquisition but he did regret that he was taken away from his home. He let his memories fade from his mind but he still couldnt control his shivers. A man walked in, older looking fellow, and sat down across from him. He seemed to recognize some of the Kreigians inside the Chimera. The man leaned forward and took an Aquila from a chain on his neck and put it into Victrix's hand. Oddly the small gesture seemed to help and he started the calm down.

“ Broklaw is a fool, when we arrive do not praise his supposed bravery. He has overstepped his position and thinks only of himself, whatever the case is when we get there I want you all to keep an eye on him,” said the man.

"If he has taken out an entire compound by himself, why should we punish him? He may have overstepped his position but he has secured an enemy base. Shouldn't we praise him instead?"

Last edited by firstandonly246 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
firstandonly246

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next