Warhammer 40k rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Watch Rp Topic

4 posters

Go down

Death Watch Rp Topic Empty Death Watch Rp Topic

Post  Broklaw Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:38 am

The massive labyrinth of Watch Fortress Erioch can be
a place of calm repose or frigid isolation, depending
on the occupant’s nature. You should detail what your characters do
while waiting for their next (or first) Mission, providing the
opportunity to consider dimensions of the Battle-Brother
beyond his martial prowess.
The Fortress’s secrets guard themselves, and little is
restricted to a Battle-Brother. He has access to training
grounds, chapels for prayer and meditation, libraries
replete with tomes that lesser men have been put to
death for opening. Should he choose to stray
into the echoing, ancient expanses that delve
towards the station’s heart, no hand will stop
him. A Battle-Brother also has frequent
opportunities to interact with the other
Space Marines serving on Erioch. His
ascetic cell is as likely to neighbour
that of a Watch Captain as one of his
Kill-team fellows, and the entirety
of the Fortress’s Deathwatch
membership assembles for meals in
one corner of a cavernous hall that
could hold ten times their number.

You are part of Kill Team XIII. A newly Assembled squad of the best of the best. You are selected from all the Chapters across the Imperium of Man. As posted above please introduce your character and i will update shortly after i have everyone. which is 4 people. look forward to this new RP. ps i will try to update more than once a week. Also I dont care if you post more than once unless its regarding combat issues. ie Dialogue and common things like what is happening directly below post as frequently as you want ot keep the conversations rolling. lol!

Last edited by Broklaw on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : uhhhhhh to edit? and to post osme moar shiz)
Broklaw
Broklaw

Back to top Go down

Death Watch Rp Topic Empty Re: Death Watch Rp Topic

Post  Broklaw Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:50 am

As the sound of his Battle Brothers making their way toward the Hall for the evening meal he remains in the Chapel praying to the Emperor for guidance, forgiveness, and the chance to redeem his chapters honor which was blighted by the Heresy. He has not left the Chapel since arriving at Erioch 3 days ago. Leaving his Chapter was a small sorrow compared to the glory and chance at redemption that he could achieve in the Death Watch. He only knows he is being assigned to the Thirteenth kill team and wonders who his Battle Brothers will be in this outfit. What other Chapters will he work with? But above all his worries lies his paranoia that is beaten into every Dark Angel at initiation. Trust no one outside the Chapter.

-While in Chapel or common areas he wears nothing but his undergarments and his white hooded monastic robes with the Dark Angel crest on the chest-
Broklaw
Broklaw

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:51 am

Darkness. Everything around him turned to nothing except for the battle drone he was dueling against. All of his focus went into his training when Nero was learning new combatives to counter enemy attacks. His chainswords growled for blood as they hit home and slice through the drone with ease. The training room was dark and damp, the smell of blood and well-oiled machinery filled the air as he went to clean his chainswords. He heard the chime for evening meals so he dressed himself into his robes and went on his way to the mess. On his way back to stave off his Red Thirst by going to the mess, he crossed by the Chapel and noticed only one man kneeling before the statue of the God-Emperor. Wondering if he didnt hear the chime for the mess hall, he walked towards the lone Space Marine noticing the robes of the Dark Angel, "Great, its one of those Paranoid Marines." he thought to himself. "Brother" he said, "I apologize for interrupting your prayers but chimes rang for evening meal and since I noticed you are making SO many friends by just sitting in a room by yourself, why dont you join me. I promise I will be as suspicious as possible."
firstandonly246
firstandonly246

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:42 pm

He ignores the anonymous marine at his side for a few moments as he finishes his prayers. As he stands up he says, "Playing on our paranoia and not even knowing why we have it. I suppose a meal would be good brother. I cannot survive on prayer alone i guess. What do you think they managed to cook up this time?" he lifts his hood off his head and rests it on his shoulders. "I did not catch your name brother, care to enlighten me?"
Broklaw
Broklaw

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 pm

The Battle-Brother waited awhile to finish his prayers, so it gave some time for Nero to admire the architecture of the Chapel. The high ceiling and the stained glass windows show stories of the righteous defeating the forces of damnation in the name of the God-Emperor. There we no pews like in most human Chapels, for we Space Marines did not require to sit while we heard our sermons from the Chaplain. Alas, the Dark Angel finally stood up to greet him.

"Playing on our paranoia and not even knowing why we have it. I suppose a meal would be good brother. I cannot survive on prayer alone i guess. What do you think they managed to cook up this time?"

"My name is Octavius Nero, but everyone just calls me by my last name, they seem to hate my first name. Well, I may not know why you are all paranoid Brother, but that doesnt mean I cant pull some amusement out of it. Anyways, Im hoping for some Grox steaks. Could use the savory taste right about now. So, now that I have introduced myself, it would only be fair if I knew yours."
firstandonly246
firstandonly246

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:08 pm

As they exit the chapel he responds to his brother, "Zachariel Vipus. 2nd Company Ravenwing and Grox doesnt sound too bad right now. Well. Anything sounds better after not easting for a few days." he says offering his arm. "Well we better get moving or well miss out on the good parts."

As you approach the massive Hall you see the other kill teams either waiting for their serving or already sitting down and discussing various topics.
Broklaw
Broklaw

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Nero instantly spots the roasted Grox and goes to grab his helping. While cutting off his slice of delicious savory meat, he notices that the hall is rather empty for its size. Barely a third of it is being used and already most of the Deathwatch stationed here are already sitting down and eating. He wonders what the purpose of having a hall 3 times larger than the forces stationed here would be, but then pushes it to the back of his mind and goes to find Vipus.
firstandonly246
firstandonly246

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Death Watch Rp Topic Z

After practicing at the range and cleaning his weapons, Damodar slowly (And like a boss), wandered into the mess hall, grabbed his food, sat at his team's table, and began to eat. Eventually he wondered why he had to even eat at the mess hall due to the fact he had been implemented to go for weeks without nourishment of any kind, but digressed and continued masticating. Eventually he saw the other members of Kill Team XIII enter the hall and begin to grab their meals, Damodar began thinking of how many different and creative ways each man could be injured, such feelings always made him Khorney.

Eventually he had his annual flashback that involved his home planet, his chapter, and himself being disregarded by the Imperium, deleting all records of their existence, such things angered Damodar, but he learned to control his emotions and junk (No SM Can Read His, Poker Face.)
Area51T
Area51T

Back to top Go down

Post  Samu3 Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:03 am

He was alone, wandering aimlessly through the maze that was Watch Fortress Erioch. The only sound was that of his power armoured boots echoing throughout the hallways. It was… unnerving, he had lived almost all of his life in vast forges were the sounds of ageless machines shook the very foundations of the buildings that were meant to contain them. They had been very noisy places, but each one had been his home and the sounds of these machines had come to comfort him over time. But now there was only eerie silence, he was unaccustomed to it to say the least.
Ahead of him, a dusty speaker crackled into life announcing that it was time to proceed to the mess hall. They would be serving organic foods, and there were still parts of him that relied upon its continued consumption; much to his discontent. Turning towards the mess hall, he began to make his way there. He thought it safe to assume that many of his new comrades would be residing there once he arrived and his thoughts immediately drifted towards the numerous questions that he would be forced to answer when his fellow ‘brothers’ notice his presence.

Turning into the mess hall, he could spot a half a dozen other marines. Each one seemed to stem from a different chapter, and none of them looked alike. Either way, their past did not concern him and he choose to ignore them in favour of retrieving a plate of strange looking paste from one of the nearby benches.
If they were going to engage in dialogue together, one of the other marines would have to be the one to instigate it.

Samu3

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:30 pm

After he retrieves his share of food he takes his place next to his Brother from the Blood Angels. Seeming as he could trust him with what was at hand. After a few minutes passed and nutrition consumed, He was looking around at the other marines and trying to make out their chapters when he spots a Tech Priest walk in and elbows Nero in the side and nods toward the direction of the tech priest. "I don't remember a servant of the Mechanicum being assigned to our squad, did you read anything on it? Another thing, what goes through their minds to want that? Theres almost nothing left thats human in them." he says with a hint of disgust at it.

***sorry bout the wait but i had drill and ton of other things. well get to starting the mission next turn. and we will have ichor and -yes im allowing Adeptas Sororitas- nagi in.***
Broklaw
Broklaw

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Nero almost didnt feel the nudge from Brother Vipus due to the fact that he was stuffing his face full of grox. He looked up as he nodded toward the Tech Priest, "I don't remember a servant of the Mechanicum being assigned to our squad, did you read anything on it? Another thing, what goes through their minds to want that? Theres almost nothing left thats human in them." He noticed a mild hint of disgust in his tone. "I don't remember him being attached to the squad. Hopefully he isnt all monotone or I will go crazy. He may not seem human but he is still a Space Marine and our Battle Brother." He went back to destroying his grox steaks, eating them voraciously.
firstandonly246
firstandonly246

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:24 am

Damodar eyed Nero for a moment before replying, "Fatass"
Area51T
Area51T

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content