Warhammer 40k rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(DH) Prologue- Descent

+4
Broklaw
Area51T
Fistof40k
Ichor
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

(DH) Prologue- Descent - Page 5 Empty Re: (DH) Prologue- Descent

Post  Area51T Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Disregard this post, merged it with the more recent one down below....so for now we're just gonna put a happy little bush right down over here, in the corner there.

(DH) Prologue- Descent - Page 5 Spicy_Globe_Bush_Basil_Seeds

And that'll just be our little secret......

And if you tell ANYONE, that THAT BUSH is there, I will come to your house and I will CUT YOU...

Last edited by Area51T on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Area51T
Area51T

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:06 pm

"This is Kruger. To all forces on the vicinity of that fucked up Chimera you may want to pull back a little and enjoy the fireworks." he does a few things with his console and prepares a promethium bomb. "Promethium bomb at the ready a gift to you Guardsmen from the I.N. Where do you ground pounders want it?"

Roll(1d100)+0:
72,+0
Total:72

Roll(1d100)+0:
29,+0
Total:29
theres the rolls for the bomb.
Broklaw
Broklaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi21 Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:57 pm

(Modesty is so lonely... Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil )

Nagi21

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Angry at being shot once again, chelkar vulgarly orders his men to attack every enemy in sight, after which he scrambles to find a vox from someone after taking cover.

Soon he finds a vox and responds to the pilot "I'm gonna throw a smoke grenade near the enemy positions, light 'em up when you see it!"

In a slow-motion music montage similar to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff5DlpZiMZ0, Chelkar attempts to throw a smoke grenade near the enemy position.

Last edited by Area51T on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Area51T
Area51T

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Nagi21 wrote:(Modesty is so lonely... Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil )

bro post your char. we kinda wanna keep this clear of anything else. bring your char in and get into this.
Broklaw
Broklaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi21 Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:39 pm

War. War never changes. From kids killing each other in the hives, to billions of elite killers dying on the battlefields of the universe, it didn't matter. Even as the fields of war called to Modesty however, she sat in the Valkyrie as it wailed its deathly song over the skies, it's climax being prepared by the conductor up front.

"I believe they want it on their enemies..." she said sarcastically, her blue, human eye looking the cockpit as the bomb was readied. Checking her weaponry, if you could call it that, in case they ended up in dire need of trying to fly without the Valkyrie, she wondered what the odds were that the song would end so very sadly today.

Nagi21

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm

"HAHA we have a comedian on board..." he rolls his eyes. "You know, I didn't WANT to have an assassin on my bird. Kinda makes me uncomfortable. Nor did i want to be on this Inquisitorial team.." he drones off as he realizes he bitching about the unchangeable again. He hopes the Imperial guard had the competency to destroy the AA this time. "Well on the upside last time i was grounded by enemy fire she crashed fine. At least there wont be the damned 'gaunts again." he shudders as he recollects the memories of the Tyranids swarming at him and his crew and checks to make sure his chainsword is secured next to him.
Broklaw
Broklaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:58 am

Breaking through the static with the vox Chelkar shouts "Of course we took out the fucking AA cannons you fucking..fffffffff-fuck!!!" "Now how about YOU show some competency and drop off those stormtroopers so my men can advance! Also, love valk." and with that, Chelkar turns off the vox and yet again orders his men to return fire at the enemy before running back to alistar's position to make sure he is ok.
Area51T
Area51T

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 pm

When Victrix came too, he saw Chelker asking, "Hey Alistar are you okay?" "Im fine sir, but my name is Eisen Victrix, not Alister." He got up from behind the Chimera, still hearing the battle raging on. He went back to the front but not to close so he wont be so fucking full of bullets again hopefully. He say the militia in the mire and uses Spasm.
Threshold:7
Rolled:6+4=10
Passes

The militaman falls to the ground and fires off his weapon and the nearest militiaman. (Its the rules for Spasm) After using his power he ducks back behind cover. Hoping he wont be able to see through his chest again.
firstandonly246
firstandonly246

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichor Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 pm

(Sorry to be a post nazi, but the posts after Nagi should come after this post. Apologies for the late notice, I happen to phail horribly at notifying)

Militiamen Turn:
(Since no one bothered to designate targets, I'll allocate them myself.)
One of the incinerary explosives misses its intended target zone, the militiamen in the mire, by two meters north. The payload plummets to the surface with thunderous force before detonating in a gout of heat and flame so intense that all 8 of the remaining militiamen are still devoured by the ravenous fire due to the large blast radius. The promethium-laden explosive washes over the landscape and douses the surrounding vegetation with a shower of intense flame.
The second payload holds true and encases the occupied bunker with a cocoon of fire. Quickly the anguish of dying men emerges from within, their cries echoing out into the eerie landscape. Some fling themselves from atop in the steep incline of the bunker hill in order to end their pitiful lives more quickly; others attempt to extinguish the flames but with no avail. The 6 heavy weapon teams occupying the structure are completely incinerated, with no survivors.

0 Militiamen remain.
+++Combat Ended+++
Victrix and Chelkar:
Ahead of you stands a gaping inferno that sweeps the land before it like a great wind; embers of flame spiral high into the planet’s tainted atmosphere, the bright plumes of light contrasting with the oppressive black sky.

The Death Korps waste no time themselves. Without delay or hesitation they once again ready their weapons and mount transports, prepared for yet another charge into the fray.

“Lieutenant Chelkar. Savant Warrant. ”

Vox-caster Kaufmann picks his way through mutilated form of the Chimera, addressing you respectfully enough, but with a hint of dourness lingering in his voice. He props himself against a gnarled tree, casually holding a grenade launcher in his hand.

“All infantry squads report zero casualties. Our only losses are the crew of this Chimera, Watchmaster 506-755-348544-93-Zuehkle, and Trooper 484-314-493011-48-Atas. I recommend we maintain the momentum of our advance, and assist first and fourth platoon with due haste.”

In the distance, the presence of gunfire and ordinance scar surrounding bog, as Krieg Guardsmen engage the defenders surrounding the city gate. More than sixty Guardsmen, along with a trio of Leman russes and handfuls of Chimeras, pour overwhelming firepower into the 7 meter rocketcrete wall enclosing Borcage.

Kruger and Modesty:

As the valkyrie sweeps across the pitch-black sky, a light drizzle settles in as you prepare to disembark. Minute beads of water dot the view panes, impacting with a vaguely unsettling noise. The foulness of the planet is evident even from this elevation: sickly, blackened vegetation emerges from a drenched bog while swarms of insects cluster in great numbers. The Guardsmen below are swallowed up by this fenland, their olive-green greatcoats covered in the filthy essence of their surroundings.

Inside, Interrogator Vahtek stirs uneasily.

His arm rests nervously upon an ornate laspistol, bedecked with golden filigree indicative of the Inquisition. It is clear that Vahtek has never experienced actual warfare before; his beady eyes dart incessantly around the passenger compartment, while he shakily straps a Mark IX flak helmet to his head, unable to hide the panic evident in his face.

“A-are we there yet?” he inquires, attempting to gain confidence in his voice.

“I have important news from the Inquistion, and we can’t waste any time extracting them.”

Last edited by Ichor on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ichor
Ichor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firstandonly246 Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:08 pm

(Sorry, I was in such a hurry I didnt even notice you didnt post.)

Victrix sat up to observe the carnage before him. Smoldering bodies of militia were littered across the mire. He sat down to relax a bit, thinking about the last words of that damn Sorcerer before the battle. Thinking that there is no way he could possibly come back, he notices the Valkyrie setting down and decides to see the new reinforcements. Most of them seemed noticably the similar. Same gear and weapons from head to toe, but three of them stood out from the rest. One was obvious, on his "vacation" on the Black Ships he has seen many Interrogators and knew that he was one right away. Another was a woman. By looking at her gear he assumed that she is most likely an Assassin. The other was the pilot, he seemed a bit odd to Victrix, he couldnt really tell who he was besides being the pilot. He carried a Bolt Pistol and Chainsword which seemed indifferent to most pilots because they are very cumbersome. He shrugged and went off to find Chelkar to find out if we have new orders.
firstandonly246
firstandonly246

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:35 pm

As he touches down on the ground he looks over his shoulder and shouts,"Alright ground pounders get the frak out of my my bird. Interrogator, and mystery girl, I have no jurisdiction over you so if you please, exit the craft and have a nice stay, well the five minutes were here. The Iq wants us out of here by 1800 hours." he gives a imitation bow from his cockpit and gathers his gear to exit the craft. "Profion, Damodar, secure the bird and make sure no one touches it. Jaeger your with me. Lets meet these guardsmen in charge of the place." as he disembarks from the Valkerie he steps into the muck and mire with a wince of disgust and admires his handiwork. He looks at his watch and notes the time is early morning. "I do love the smell of burning promethium in the morning."

Last edited by Broklaw on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Broklaw
Broklaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Pondering the Vox-Caster's suggestion, he replies. "Make it so Kaufmann, and tell the men to proceed without us, we're going to see about getting this pilot to do work."
Walking out from behind the Chimera, Chelkar lazily stretches while admiring the pleasant view of militiamen corpses.
After watching the Valkyrie touch down, he says to Victrix "There he is, let's go."
After checking to make sure his men are where they're supposed to be, Chelkar proceeds to the Valkyrie, finding the pilot.
"Your the pilot right?" He says to Kruger "Yes of course you are, thanks for the promethium strike, but I'm gonna have to ask you another favor, since my Transport is totaled I'mma need you to take me to the front, who knows we might even drop behind enemy lines and mess with their logistics, IRL troll tactics and such ,you know, I'm not sure yet however we'll see when we get there."
Out the corner of his eye he sees a woman is with him, slowly, in the back of Chelkar's head, a strange sound begins to faintly play through his mind * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q7FFjUpVLg *
He suppresses it and says "Hello ma'am, and just who would you be?"

Suddenly another strange sound pierces his skull * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5nHTKDc3rA&feature=related *
He gulps....before saying "My Fagdar sense is tingling! Calibrate your Auspex sensors to pansy!"
Area51T
Area51T

Back to top Go down

Post  Samu3 Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:42 pm

((Just a short to get back into it))

After he had removed the last of the rubble from his legs, Chekov got up to pan around for his weapon. Surely enough, he found it resting only a short while away from where he had been buried. He remembered that the building had come down on him not long after the battle had begun, he was the first in and the Kreigian’s behind him must have taken him for dead when the roof collapsed.
Brushing himself off, he went in search of the others.

Samu3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichor Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Chelkar:
"Understood sir."

The Guardsmen snaps a salute before ordering the men to their business.

"Jaeger... What in Emperor's name is that odor?"

The Guardsman in question squats against a hexamine stove, preparing some sort of meal.

"CRP cookies! You see what I did was, I saved up all of those snack bars, and I put 'em in a..."

"Pray that you do not ignite yourself again, Jaeger."

The vox-operator briefly turns to Kaufmann, before responding.

"It was a legitimate tactic, and you know it! We set half the damn 'nid army on fire with them!"

Victrix, Chekov, and Chelkar:
Vahtek hurries quickly to your position, glancing nervously around for any potential enemies. His laspistol appears as if it hasn’t been fired in the last century. The ornamented appearance of his weapon mostly likely confirms this assumption. Besides the Mark IX helm, the Interrogator carries on his person a whole host of miscellaneous items, ranging from improperly placed eating utensils to a broken flashlight. On his back lies a Guard-issue backpack, filled to the brim with likely unnecessary equipment. He ignores all of the Guardsmen around him, and quickly readies himself to address you.

Unravelling a wrinkled scroll bearing the mark of the Inquisition, he begins to recite its contents-

“Our Majesty’s Holy Inquisition ordains the reactivation of Acolyte cell 214-7391-4122-CS- Alpha, along with its constituent members. The cell in question shall be transported from their current position in Nazara to the world of Sinophia, located in the Calixis-Ixaniad border. The cell is to be notified as quickly as possible and to be relieved of command of their current position in the regiment.”

Colonel Malcom was not pleased.

The PDF officer cast a wary gaze from atop his command post, observing the plumes of flame that travelled upwards well into the sky. Against the backdrop of the squalid city, Imperial forces continued their march. Even now they continued to lay waste to the militia army, cutting down his men with unrelenting brutality and efficiency. Like malicious beasts the Death Korps fought; Malcom had not seen soldiers so vicious before in his lifetime. His soldiers would empty nearly their entire magazines at the enemy, only for them endure the barrage as if it were nothing more than thin air. On the attack, the enemy was relentless, never loosing its momentum and never allowing his forces time to muster any counter-attacks. Their expertise with the bayonet proved more influential than previously thought; The close confines of the mire and the city itself brought ample opportunities for their wicked blades to do their work.

He cursed High Command’s gross miscalculation of Imperial response. What was he to do with the Speculum Umbrae now? His forces could barely export a fraction of the warp-weapons he was entrusted with before Imperial capture, and the chances of such an artifact being safely transferred to Crae’s hands were quite slim.

“ Captain Jeremiah…”

Colonel Malcom sifted his his around the room, searching for the Captain.

The officer sat slumped against the rocket-crete room’s wall, his body sliced into more than a dozen pieces by razor-sharp projectiles.

An undercurrent of general malaise ran through him, and the sickened Colonel grasped for his micro-bead before the silent death of a Shuriken Catapult spoke for him.
Ichor
Ichor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Area51T Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 am

Realizing that his Fagdar sense wasn't playing tricks on him this time, Chelkar quickly obtained a roll of standard issue ventilation tape and ran inside the valkyrie, he knew what he had to do...
Area51T
Area51T

Back to top Go down

Post  Broklaw Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:34 pm

He makes his way around to the side of Nightmare and hops on her wing getting his boots out of the filth. Sitting doen he pulls out a lho stick and lights it relaxing after doing his daily duty for the Emperor. Know Damodar and Profion have the Valk secured he relaxes and passes a lho stick to Jaeger as his navigator joins him.

"Glad I joined the Navy and not the guard, look at this shit. Horrid. Ill take this bird over that any day." he says smirking at the weary guardsman walking by covered in muck and mire.

"I hear that. Must take ages to get those units inspection ready again." replied Jaeger indicating the Chimeras and other Guardsmen.

"Oh look we have a visitor, come to thank us for saving their asses i bet." he nods toward the Imperial Officer walking his way. (Chelkar and the psyker)

Jaeger chuckles and says "I dont know he doesnt look very happy, and, by he Emperor, is that a bloody Psyker with him?"

"Oh shit, I swear the first sign of a daemon were leaving Interrogator or not." Kruger replies as he takes a big puff on his lho stick.
Broklaw
Broklaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Samu3 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:20 am

Wandering into the remaining elements of his assigned platoons assault force, Chekov was able to spot his fellow interrogators standing by a nearby Valkyrie. It was odd that he had not noticed the huge flying machine earlier; as he certainly had not seen it before the attack or been told that his platoon had one assigned. Perhaps later; he would be able to trade old war stories with the pilot, and figure out what it was doing here.

As he walked up to join the others, a strange looking man bearing a scroll marked by the Inquisition emerged from the crowd and stood before them.
“Our Majesty’s Holy Inquisition ordains the reactivation of Acolyte cell 214-7391-4122-CS- Alpha, along with its constituent members. The cell in question shall be transported from their current position in Nazara to the world of Sinophia, located in the Calixis-Ixaniad border. The cell is to be notified as quickly as possible and to be relieved of command of their current position in the regiment.”

Puzzled, Chekov went to speak.
“Re-activation? What sort of situation could warrant such a thing?”

Samu3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum